- Character is the foundation of our lives and our success.
- Honesty in every commitment and interaction.
- Make a difference in the life of every customer and create economic value for corporations.
- Create friendships and business relationships.
- Deliver results that exceed expectations.
- Care for our families and make a difference in our communities.
S2insight partners with you to crystallize and realize your strategy. We succeed by producing economic value for corporations and career achievements for individuals.
We offer more than good ideaswe work alongside you to deliver immediate and sustained business results, from individual projects to project portfolios to complete development processes.
Our Core Expertise
S2insight was formed in 2003 by professionals with extensive experience in project management and engineering. Since its inception, S2insight has delivered hundreds of training courses, Intensive™ sessions, and custom engagements to dozens of organizations, large and small, both in the United States and internationally. We specialize in:
- Product Development We work with your team to apply systems engineering and multi-stage product development techniques to the realization of a winning product.
- Project Management Our years of practical project management experience combine with PMI®-based processes to bring you an unparalleled set of project management services and tools.
- Portfolio Management Strategy without successful implementation is a waste of time and money. We work with your leadership team to develop a resource plan that enables your strategy to be achieved.
- Organizational Development We work with your organization to develop strategies, organizational structures, and roadmaps for organizational change that help turn good companies into great companies.
Samuel Stevens is Co-Founder and CEO of the company and has over 30 years of engineering, management, and consulting experience. His background includes leadership roles in product development, engineering design, and executive management across diverse industries including integrated circuits, software development, education, and consulting. Sam is an award-winning speaker and has a reputation as an exceptional facilitator and trainer, with the ability to make complex concepts easy to understand.
Management & Leadership Skills
- Facilitated hundreds of project kickoff sessions designed to get projects on track and executing successfully.
- Author of numerous project management and product development training courses targeted at adult learners and featuring a "learn by doing" model.
- Led the successful re-engineering of the product development process in high technology, software, IT, and healthcare products companies.
- Led and facilitated strategic planning and portfolio management planning and execution.
Sam received his Ph.D. at Purdue University in 1979. He was an Associate Professor of Electrical Engineering at Purdue, served as Chief Engineering for Computer Science at Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, and is former President and COO of a leading project management services company.
Bruce Snow is Co-Founder and President of the company, and has over 30 years of management experience in a wide variety of industries, including software engineering, new product development, telecommunications infrastructure, and professional services. Bruce was on the faculty of Stanford University's Advanced Project Management program from its inception in 1999 until 2004.
Management & Leadership Skills
- Coaching executive teams and project teams to produce critical results in record time.
- Managing multiple concurrent initiatives under aggressive time and budget constraints.
- Implementing total solutions for repeatable project success.
- Developing major integrated hardware and software systems.
- Expert facilitation of team events including product roadmaps, portfolio prioritization, and project kickoffs.
- Process definition, re-engineering, and training.
- Quick and accurate assessment of complex situations to initiate business recovery.
Bruce has been a leading educator, facilitator, and consultant on hundreds of projects, spanning the high-tech, financial, and healthcare industries. He quickly and accurately assesses complex situations, designs the most effective intervention, and then leads the team forward. Bruce received his B.S. degree in Computer Science, summa cum laude, from the University of Missouri in 1977, and his M.S. degree, cum laude, also in Computer Science, from Purdue University in 1978.
In addition to our own employees, S2insight partners with other businesses to expand and complement the range of services we offer.